Campaign Contribution Refund Program Information
A registered voter in the City of Tallahassee can receive up to $25 back if he or she makes a financial contribution to a city commission candidate.
The maximum amount for refunds is $25
- A refund is allowed only if the elector files a form, signed under penalty of perjury, with the Ethics Board and attaches to the form a copy of an official refund receipt form(s) issued by the candidate’s principal campaign committee after each contribution was received.
- Refund claim forms and refund receipt forms received by Ethics Office Staff via
- You may also send via US Mail or deliver in person to Independent Ethics Board, 300 South Adams Street, A-25, Tallahassee, Florida 32301.
- No refunds issued for refund claim forms received after January 15, 2017.
- All refunds shall be paid no later than April 17, 2017.
For more information please visit: http://www.talgov.com/ethics/ethics-ccrp.aspx